Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thank You All

Two days ago I made a plea for help.

Two days ago, I was terrified of what the future held, uncertain, afraid.

Two days ago, I thought I was going to lose everything.

Two days ago, I was uncertain of whether I'd be in my house in May.

I still will be

People came through. My friends showed me generosity and kindness that I thought folks only gave their family members.

I've had people donate money, and I have had someone send me food. I'm absolutely overwhelmed.

I will make it through May for sure, now I am still working on being able to get through June. The weather is warming up though, so I'm sure I can get some lawn work.

I just want to say, a thousand times to all who have helped THANK YOU.

From the bottom of my heart and soul, thank you. You all have shown me kindness that I would never have anticipated or expected.

Again, thank you.


2 comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Texas
A young man living in North Texas. He is an actor, a Hellenistos, and a proud member of Hellenion.