Tuesday, April 30, 2013

20K Views!

My blog has exceeded 20 thousand views! I'm elated!

A huge thanks to all my readers. You are all wonderful and awesome!

As a thanks for this, I will write a devotional for free to the first two people to e-mail me. It will be in the some format and style that I use for my own devotionals. If you are not one of the first two people I will be holding a special on writing devotionals until Friday, with the price being only 5 dollars.

If you would like a devotional, e-mail me at fathergia@yahoo.com with your name and which God or Goddess you'd like the devotional to be for.

Thanks everybody, you are all fabulous and wonderful!

I'm sweaty, but happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Texas
A young man living in North Texas. He is an actor, a Hellenistos, and a proud member of Hellenion.