Monday, April 22, 2013

I Need Help

Long-story short, I need help

I messed up, got myself into a bad situation, and now I'm basically on the verge of losing my house, my dog, and all my things. I can't go live with my dad, and I mean that literally. He doesn't have a place of his own, nor does he have the finances to support me even temporarily. I'm at threat of losing my house and everything I have, with nowhere else to go.

So I'm asking for some help.

There are a few ways you can help me if you are so willing.

1) If you are in my area and know someone who is hiring *please* direct me towards them. I've done the math, and if I can get 20 hours a week at 7.50 an hour I can survive (albeit, my diet won't be very good) I want to be able to work 40 hours a week, but I don't know how feasible that is with the way the jobs are around here, but it is what I'm aiming for

2) If you are in my area and you have some odd jobs you need done, I am ready and willing to do them. Any bit of way I can make cash helps. My minimum expenses come out to 425ish a month, but that is an all-ramen diet, no vitamins, and neglecting some bills. I can survive on this, just not very well. If you have some odd jobs, please let me know by sending an e-mail to fathergia@yahoo.com

3) If you would be willing to 'donate' some money to me, that is one way to help. I put donate in quotation marks, because any money that is sent to me I will pay back, and in addition anyone who donates some amount I will write or proof-read or something for them. We will discuss what I can do for you in thanks for this micro-loan. It is the best I can offer in terms of paying interest.

My paypal is on another tab on this blog, but here it is again: fathergia@yahoo.com

So far, I have raised 23 dollars for May's minimum expenditures. I think if I can get through May and June, I'll be able to find a job.

I'm at my wit's end. I don't know what else to do, so anything and everything will be helpful, it will be appreciated.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Texas
A young man living in North Texas. He is an actor, a Hellenistos, and a proud member of Hellenion.