Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blue

It appears I have hit another blue spell in my life.

I'm not exactly sure where these come from quite honestly, all I know is that for about a week and a half things have been getting harder and harder to do, from going to class, to doing homework, to job hunting, even my religious devotionals are becoming more and more difficult to get myself to do. I don't want to do anything, I want to lie in bed all day and be perfectly still.

Obviously, I'm going to try and keep writing and all, because I don't think that lying in bed is going to improve my mood any, but if anyone has any tips on how to feel better or something like that, I wouldn't be opposed to receiving them. I'm only touched by feelings of sadness, being completely demotivated though, that's what is getting to me.


1 comment:

  1. seems like you are hitting a slump there pal and your brain is in "summer holiday " mood,so try to make teh final push and you will be glad that you did.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Texas
A young man living in North Texas. He is an actor, a Hellenistos, and a proud member of Hellenion.