Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gratitude

Some of my regular readers (if I have any) may recall me a couple of days ago writing a post called "The Losing Team", if you haven't, I suggest you do so. Here is the link. Now everything should be in context.

Despite all my frustrations, bitches, and gripes about the various struggles and frustrations that being a Hellenistos entails, I am grateful for all the people in it, and in the pagan community at large for the things they have done for me.


I am grateful for people like Cara who was willing to take the time out to help a confused person set things straights.

I am grateful for people like John who can give advice without giving orders

I am grateful for people like Todd who understood that sometimes being a little whiny happens

I am grateful for people like Michi who let someone missing the sun in the winter sit in a room dotted with lamps

I am grateful for people like Amos who was willing to trust me enough to give me a bit of responsibility

I am grateful for people like a certain blogger who took the time out out to really read what I wrote, and take the time to give some heartfelt, and much-needed, pointers

I am grateful for people like Suz who was able to get as excited about my projects as I am

I am grateful for people like Lauren who was willing to share a bit of her life with me, and who didn't judge me for having a bad day.

I am grateful for all the people who talked to me, who were willing to get to know me, and who continue to be supportive of my endeavors. Someday, I'll find a tangible way to express this appreciation. Till then, I give you this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Texas
A young man living in North Texas. He is an actor, a Hellenistos, and a proud member of Hellenion.