Friday, January 4, 2013

Where'd I Go? (And New Posting Schedule)

WHELP. Turns out life got a bit crazy and out of hand at the end of the year, but I've resolved the issues, and will begin posting according to this new schedule.

MONDAY: Reviews! I will post reviews using a scale of 1-10 with 5 being average. Books and CDS will be reviewed regardless of how old or new they are. Video games will be reviewed as long as they are less than 6 months old or if they are older than 4 years old. Movies will be reviewed as long as they are less than 3 months old or as long as they are older than 10 years old.

WEDNESDAY: Thoughts and Musings(and personal stories)! This will be the day when I post any musings/ramblings or thoughts on religious, social, political, or other issues which no one will likely read or care about but I will post them anyway because I like talking to myself.

FRIDAY: Entertainment! Saccharine, mindless, and/or silly stuff will be posted these days. It won't have (much) commentary. I promise. Personal photos or other things may also be posted on this day.



Weekends I'll post whatever I please.

ALRIGHT Y'ALL! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! HAPPY NEW YEARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Texas
A young man living in North Texas. He is an actor, a Hellenistos, and a proud member of Hellenion.