Friday, January 11, 2013

Shrine to Dionysus Update

My shrine to Dionysus has grown these past few months and seeing as I didn't have time to compile some entertainment links, I think I'm going to take this chance to show it. A nice little basic set-up, very simple. I feel that anyone who wants to set up a shrine could follow the basic set up. One thing for burning incense, two bowls for offerings (one for libations and one for food offerings) one flame source, and one container to keep water in for creating khernips. Very basic and works well. The wine bottle, stones, and medals are votive gifts and thus not "needed" for the basic shrine set-up, but remember that votive gifts are a way of showing thanks, and thus any shrine you set-up will probably wind up with a few.




2 comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Texas
A young man living in North Texas. He is an actor, a Hellenistos, and a proud member of Hellenion.