Monday, March 4, 2013

Lesson 13: Calendars and Annual Festivals


Assignment: Without looking at the Hellenion, HMEPA site or any other Hellenic calendar, figure out the Hellenic date of the day that begins at sunset the day after tomorrow (please provide me with the date you are completing this assignment so I can check your calculation!) You may refer to a secular calendar that lists the lunar cycles.

The day on which I am doing this assignment is March 4th, 2013.
According to my calculations, at sunset, the day after tomorrow, it will be Anthesterion 24

This has nothing to do with the lesson. I just couldn't find a suitable picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Texas
A young man living in North Texas. He is an actor, a Hellenistos, and a proud member of Hellenion.