Monday, April 15, 2013

Hellenists, learn to bird watch

Seriously. I've been practicing ornithomancy for about 6 months now, so I'm still pretty new to it, but sometimes I get just the signs and answers I need. I need to remember that when I am stressed, hurt, nervous, or anxious, that I need to just go out, ask the Gods to guide me, and let nature do the rest. I mostly observe birds, but other little critters give in put too.

Of course, as I said, I'm still pretty new and raw. I do know though, that I now have some guidance that I didn't previously have.


Do it. Go watch the birds. You don't have to go far, just your front porch or backyard. That'll do.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Texas
A young man living in North Texas. He is an actor, a Hellenistos, and a proud member of Hellenion.